Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Momentarily Giggling

So, if you're reading this, I expect you understand that at times things will be either awkward or TMI.  So, let's talk breasts.  Three things I did not know/understand before this pregnancy:

* Your breasts will hurt off and on the whole time.  If my nipples get hard (which for me happens with any coldness at all, and I'm cold often) they are tender enough I think G will get slapped if he touches them.  Why does no one mention they're like instant turn offs?

* Your areolas (the colored part) will get huge like saucers.  I have been calling them African tribe breasts for over a month now.  I'm going to go ahead and assume it's so that part sticks out so your near blind baby can find the spot.

* My boobs haven't gotten bigger so much as they've gotten fuller.  Imagine basically them becoming less soft and womanly and more round like someone with implants.

Which is what has me laughing.  I mean, who knew that all these women are walking around with what is essentially pregnant boobs they paid for?  Because they're aiming for youthful, but no youth is this full!  It made me giggle for quite a while.

1 comment: