Monday, July 18, 2011

Middle Names

G and I aren't choosing a first name until she's arrived and we kind of see what we think.  However, we decided long ago that each of our children would have 2 middle names.  For a girl this meant one of them would be Marie (which is mine, plus a lot of women in my family including my niece and my grandma).  Garret really liked Rose, so we decided rather than keep it in the pool for a first name to put it in the middle.  We like old fashioned names and the ones we've narrowed it down to we realized that Rose Marie as her two middle names would work for all.

So, he's now got her listed on his iPad app as Escargot Rose Marie.  It's stuck.  I'm hoping she likes it!

1 comment:

  1. aww I love those middle names and especially Marie because it's mine too :) Can't wait to know what you choose as the first name!

    ReplyDelete