* Fruit: bananas, kiwi, grapefruit, apples, grapes galore
* Heinz baked beans....I'm eating it by the canful (which thankfully is 300 calories, so I'm at least getting calories somewhere).
* String cheese
* Milk, milk, and more milk
* Water with a splash of black cherry juice
* Chai tea latte
* Soup (thanks to my Monday group)
Sounds limiting. I've eaten hamburgers which never stay down. I roasted a chicken last week and it's getting disassembled and frozen because it is uneatable right now. I am thinking of making pasta with a tomato sauce tonight. Something simple, healthy and yummy. Maybe adding a bit of roasted chicken and a side of steamed broccoli. I'm trying my best to be a good shell for this little one. Taking care of the baby has helped to remind me to take care of myself.
*EDIT* Decided to skip the pasta tonight and do fresh salmon roasted with a little lime juice and sea salt with a side of steamed broccoli. Surprisingly delicious. I have enough salmon for the rest of the week! (Bought about 12 oz. which is the max I should be eating in a week.)