Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dear Little Escargot,

You are making your mama very, very tired.  Things that used to be nothing (like baking a cake) have suddenly become an ordeal.  But I'm sure you'll make up for it when you get here and can "help" me make cakes. 

Your daddy and I were talking yesterday and I told him that when I imagine you I think of a little snail munching on lettuce.  He said it was cute and said, "munch, munch, munch."  I told him that no, you were a very little snail and it was more like, "nibble, nibble, nibble." 

We're hoping to hear your heartbeat next week.  Most people say it sounds like horses galloping, but I think it will sound like, "nibble, nibble, nibble." 

You just keep growing big and strong baby.  Mama doesn't mind naps in the least.

Love,
Mama

2 comments:

  1. I would give anything to be there with you right now to help out. But even without help, it sounds like you are doing a fantastic job of growing our little Escargot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it sounds so swooshy - like thumpy swooshes.

    ReplyDelete