Monday, October 24, 2011

Little Miss E,

You have a room.  With a crib.  No crib mattress because it has been super difficult picking one, but we finally decided and will be ordering that tonight.  But still, a little nursery to finish up.

I've bought the paint to paint the dresser, and will have that done soon.  I want it to look good, so I'm going to take my sweet time.  I'm still debating your bedding.  I suppose it's a good thing that in reality you won't be really sleeping in there for the first 3-4 months. 

I've been so active, moving about, and it seems to have rubbed off on you.  You spent nearly all day yesterday bumping about, and even now seem to be gently prodding me to get up and do something.  Perhaps I'll go down to the nursery and grab a book to read to you. 

And today more nursing items arrived along with a monitor so we can keep an eye on you.  I'm already not looking forward to nap times because it means you'll be away from me.  Perhaps if I'm smart and take naps then too, it'll be easier since you'll be next to me!

So soon, my sweet one. 

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment