Monday, June 6, 2011

Dear Escargot,

I cannot wait for you to meet your daddy!  He's one of the funniest people I know, in a goofy fun way.  I can already picture the two of you giggling together, playing tricks on your mama.  This morning he was waking up and said he didn't want to get up, and so he was going to hide in his room because he had an invisibility cloak (his blanket) and proceeded to hide under the covers.  He does this in a little kid way and it cracks me up every time. 

You're incredibly lucky, kid.  Forts and hide and seek and tickle wars are all in your future.  I've never met a man so loving before, and he is gonna be wrapped up right around your little finger.  I'm sure people will ask immediately when we're having a second, but I'm pretty sure between the two of you I'm gonna have my hands full!

One of the reasons I knew your daddy was it for me was how big his heart is.  He just loves me unconditionally and I wanted a man like that to have a family with.  So all the mess from indoor water fights and bubble bath splashing and playing airplane and having things get broken will be worth it.  The two of you will be happy and giggly and that is all a woman can ask for.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment