Sunday, February 26, 2012

3 Months Old

I cannot believe you are 3 months old now.  I have loved every second, the good, the bad, the really ugly.  You are truly a joy and a blessing.

Right now you are curled up right next to me asleep.  You love to sleep.  Almost as much as you love to eat.  I watch you breathe and it's this miraculous little thing that calms me.

You're funny.  Really funny.  You crack up all the time.  You jabber all the time.  (Sometimes yelling at random people angrily.) Your new favorite thing is to chew on my hand while it's under your bib, gnawing at it.  (So glad you don't have teeth yet!)

You have great vision for a baby your age, and you get upset if you can't see things.  You'll stand on my lap to get a better view and look around.  I love how you'll be independent...as long as I'm around. 

You're still a mama's girl.  I kind of love it.  Daddy isn't sure what to think about it.  You will stare at me and wait for me to look and smile and then you break into a grin that makes anything bad about my day wash away.

I want time to stop, to freeze, and yet to hurry up and get where you are talking.  Will it always be like this?  Wanting to not let go of these moments while also enjoying future milestones.  Not sure of anything except I love you to the moon and back my little snail.

No comments:

Post a Comment